This is a 3 Stages Quest.
You can earn:>
You’ve returned back to the A.G. and the Guildmaster has asked you to report in person. She’s very pleased with your progress and asks you to stay permanently. You smile and say your thanks, but it’s not an option. You need to go home.
The Guildmaster sighs in disappointment but gives you a scroll. “You’ve done so much to repair the damage caused by the forces of Yhtapa, I hate to see you leave. This will help you get home,” she says, “but don’t forget it’s never too late to change your mind.” Will you continue home?
You follow the map and are nearing your destination, the Pool of Gnidne. A strange, locked door blocks your way forward. You ponder a moment and notice a diagram on the back of the map that looks like the door. You realize that the pattern on the door is different from the picture on the diagram. Inspiration strikes! You just need to make the shapes on the door the same as in the diagram to unlock it. Unlock the door here.
- Add classes/ids to each span
- Use 2D transform values to move the shapes into the outlines
- Make sure to use transform:rotate(deg), transform:translate(px), transform:skewX(deg) and transform:skewY(deg)
Make sure to take a screenshot for your last report to the Guildmaster.
- Which transform value uses pixels as a unit?wrongcorrect
- Which additional properties pair really well with transform?wrongcorrect
Visitor, you’ve made it through the door successfully! You see the Pool of Gniden in front of you. A shining ball of light is hovering over a small platform – or maybe it’s an island – in the middle of the pool. Could that be the way home, you wonder?
You look for a way over and realize there are materials nearby to create a bridge. Your bridge needs:
- To be set to flex (with prefixes → #flex and sections)
- To have vertical steps (flex-flow → first and last section)
- To have the middle planks enlarge (flex-grow → middle section)
- To be the steps lined up with the middle (align-self → span in first section OR justify-content → first section)
Make sure to take a screenshot and submit your report to the Guildmaster in Google Classroom before crossing the bridge.
- What prefix do you need to use with flex properties?wrongcorrect
Quest Complete!You earned: