This is a 3 Stages Quest.
You can earn:>
You’ve reached the other side of the bridge. You take a closer look at the bright light of the portal and look around on the island. Strangely enough, there are a few materials floating around that might have some potential. Are you ready?
You really need a ladder, but the only spot that is stable enough is several feet away from the portal. Hmm, maybe you could build a platform too? Find your building materials here.
You will need to:
- Make a ladder (or a vertical flex menu)
- Nav and links are set to flex
- The text is centered (justify-content + align-items)
- Each “step” of the ladder should grow (flex-grow)
- The link text should be transparent – except on hover/focus
- Make a platform (a horizontal drop down menu) with the list
- Give the list an id (in the opening ul tag)
- Set the list to flex
- List items need to be relative and set to grow
- The default and visited link states should be block and have padding
- The hover and focus states need a background/text color that is different than the default state
- The dropdown should be set to absolute, with a width of 100% and hidden by default
- The dropdown should become visible when the top level list item is hovered over
- Remove unwanted browser margins/padding
Take a screenshot when you are finished.
- When do you need to use a list structure to make a menu?wrongcorrect
- When you want a vertical menu
- When your menu has drop down items
- When your menu is horizontal
Now that you have access to the portal, you pause to take in your surroundings. You are glad to be going home, but you think you might miss this strange place just a little. As you send your last report to the Guildmaster, you notice the platform has started to shake. Agents of Yhtapa are here and they are trying to force their way up! You make a running leap at the portal and dive through just as it closes. You land on a hard surface – and you can see you have made it back safely to the MacLab. The portal closed just in time to prevent any of those agents from reaching your dimension. Congratulations, Visitor! You are home!
Quest Complete!You earned: